There are so many ways that you can make a difference!
- We need foster parents to temporarily provide a loving home environment to help transition our cats from their previous situation to their future forever homes.
- Help is needed every day in the adoption centers at PetSmart South Brunswick, Petsmart Fairless Hills, Petco Hamilton, PetValu East Windsor as well as the Trenton Animal Shelter. We need volunteers to help socialize the cats, keep them clean and happy, trim nails, keep the cages clean, and basically look after their daily needs.
- Volunteers are needed every weekend before, during and after our regular adoption events.
- Drivers are needed to transport cats for medical appointments, adoption events and foster opportunities.
- We also need help with photography, website listings, fundraising, trap-neuter-release activities, community education, and more.
Sign up here for one or more of these volunteer opportunities!
Sponsoring a Cat
If you want to help but can’t volunteer, sponsoring a cat can be a great way for you to help.Sponsoring the cat of your choice may help pay for:
- a low cost spay or neuter surgery $60
- a FIV/FeLV test $20
- a rabies shot $10
- a FVRCP or flea treatment and deworming $5
- an adoption fee $100-125
Other amounts can help pay for the mending of a broken bone or other medical issue, and non-medical supplies such as food, treats, litter and toys.