There are so many ways that you can make a difference!
- Help is needed every day in the adoption center at Petsmart in Fairless Hills PA, in our Tiny Kitten House, and in the Trenton Animal Shelter in Trenton, NJ. Volunteers help socialize the cats, keep them clean and happy, trim nails, clean cages, and basically look after their daily needs.
- Volunteers are needed every weekend before, during and after adoption events.
- Drivers are needed to transport cats for vet appointments, adoption events and foster opportunities.
- We also need help with photography, website listings, fundraising, trap-neuter-release activities, community education, and more.
Sign up here to get involved with one or more of these volunteer opportunities!
Become a Foster
We need foster parents to temporarily provide a loving home environment to help transition our cats from their previous situation to their future forever homes. Sign up here to get started!
Sponsor a Cat
If you don’t have the time to volunteer but still want to help, consider sponsoring a cat. Sponsoring the cat of your choice may help pay for:
- low cost spay or neuter surgery $100
- FIV/FeLV test $30
- Rabies vaccine $35
- FVRCP “distemper” vaccine $15
- Flea treatment and deworming $15-20
- Adoption fee $100-125
Other amounts can help pay for the mending of a broken bone, dental surgery, or other medical issues, and non-medical supplies such as food, treats, litter, cleaning supplies, and toys.