Sponsoring the animal of your choice may help pay for:
- an adoption fee $125-100
- a low cost spay or neuter surgery $60
- a FIV/FeLV test $20
- a rabies vaccine $10
- a FVRCP vaccine, flea treatment, or dewormer $5
Cash donations also help pay for other medical issues such as the mending of a broken bone and dental surgery or for non-medical essential supplies such as food and litter.
Donate supplies from our Amazon Wishlist or in person at one of our adoption center events. We can always use:
- Garbage bags (regular 13 gallon kitchen bags and heavy duty black contractor bags)
- Cat Food (canned and dry)
- Kitten Food (canned and dry)
- Cat Litter (unscented clumping clay and non-clumping wood pellet horse bedding)
Please let us know if you’d like a donation receipt for tax purposes. Trenton Cats Rescue EIN is 45-3741630.